Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Why I started writing technical blog?

After days long battle with myself I finally took a decision to write. For past seven years I have been playing with different OS's, mobile phones and router firmwares and debating how to use technology in my own home and make use of it to the fullest.

I finally reached that landmark where I cannot think of anything more convenient than the way I have exploited technology. Yeah, there may be other simpler ways and let me tell you I am open for suggestions. My parents are at age over 60 but that doesn't stop them from using "Ubuntu" linux variant, connect to my home using vpn listen to my ever expanding collection of songs, pictures and movies. I am proud of my parents that at this age they have been learning and keeping up with technology :-). 

Firstly, the driving force was to make it simple in such a way that any layman can do it. The information is just a google search away, but my intention was to make it collaborate all information at one place and make it easier for people to search.

Secondly, often I found that people who write solutions; seem to make it so complicated that to implement for normal person without much knowledge of technology is difficult.

Thirdly, call it opinion, perspective or whatever I believe that if you cannot exploit technology in your day to day life and it is useless. 

So here it starts. I have a day job and a family to look after, so I will try to answer questions as soon as possible and will keep writing as and when I get time.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment